Make Holiday budgeting a breeze with SAFRA Travel Club
Join SAFRA Travel Club today at just $10 for a 2-year membership and save instantly when you book our local holiday chalet and bungalow villa. From exclusive discounts to preferential rates, SAFRA Travel Club makes holiday budgeting a breeze!
||Exclusive rates at SAFRA’s Holiday Chalet/Villa
||D’Resort @ Downtown East from as low as $140 nett per night with BBQ pit and 4 x Wild Wild Wet tickets! (For Beach Cove Unit B343, B143 & B144 only)
Visit www.safra.sg/dresort for more details.
||National Service Resort & Country Club (NSRCC) with private BBQ pit and complimentary mahjong tables and chairs provided by SAFRA! (For Bungalow unit 16N & 17N only)
Visit www.safra.sg/nsrcc for more details.
||20% discount off Travel Guard! Click here or call 6419 3028 for more information.
||Look out for other special deals through our quarterly Travel Club eDMs!
||$10 nett for 2-year membership* (inclusive of GST)
*Subject to the validity of your SAFRA membership. Travel Club membership validity and related privileges shall lapse when your SAFRA membership expires.
Sign up for SAFRA Travel Club membership by simply logging in to your mySAFRA account. Alternatively, you may visit any of our six SAFRA clubs to sign up with our customer service officer.
For enquiries, please contact SAFRA Travel Club at 6377 9880 from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Terms & Conditions
- Only valid SAFRA members are eligible to sign up for SAFRA Travel Club membership.
- SAFRA Travel Club membership will only take effect after 3 working days upon each successful sign up/renewal.
- SAFRA Travel Club membership is subject to the validity of your SAFRA membership.
- Payment for SAFRA Travel Club membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchants.
- SAFRA is not liable nor responsible for the acts or defaults of the merchants or defects in the goods or services in the promotions offered.
- All disputes are to be resolved directly with the merchants.
- The merchants may apply their terms and conditions to the redemptions of the goods or services offered.
- SAFRA will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption or usage of the goods and services offered.
- SAFRA shall be the sole interpreter of the Terms & Conditions laid and reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- Members shall abide by the SAFRA Constitution and By-Laws of SAFRA as shall be amended form time to time. SAFRA reserves the right to amend the By-Laws or any Terms and Conditions implemented in accordance with the By-Laws, without prior notice and Members shall be deemed to have notice and shall abide with such amendments accordingly.