Basic Archery Course
Always wanted to be the next Legolas from The Lord of the Rings or Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games? Take the first step today by learning the basic skills and techniques of archery at SAFRA Yishun’s Basic Archery Course tailored just for beginners!
Archery exercises help to promote:
- Upper body strength
- Hand-eye coordination
- Mental focus
||SAFRA Yishun Carpark
||10am - 12pm
||$60 (SAFRA Adventure Club Members)
$80 (SAFRA Members | Students)
Course Duration: 3 Sessions (1 month)
Course Capacity: 5 - 10 pax per course
Sign up via mySAFRA portal or at any SAFRA customer service counter.
- Session 1 : Basic archery knowledge & safety, bow set up and practical shooting
- Session 2 : Shooting posture and competition rules & regulations
- Session 3 : Sight add-on and basic tuning
- Session 4 : Assessment & internal competition
Terms & Conditions
- Course programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
- Course commencement subject to minimum number of participants.
- Participants must be of at least 10 years old to participate in the course.
For more information on course details or course schedules, please contact our customer service officers at 6852 8200 or email Rin at firstname.lastname@example.org.