Free Abalone (worth $48.80) with every Signature Set order
HotPot Master delivers a HotPot restaurant dining experience to your place. They not only deliver quality soup base and fresh ingredients, but also provide services such as table arrangement setup with porcelain tableware and hotpot equipment.
Valid from 1 Jan - 28 Feb 2019
Orders must be done through phone at 6255 0552 and is subjected to availability.
Self-collection is available from No.1 Enterprise Road, Singapore 629813
Terms & Conditions
- Signature Set includes: Soup base, raw hotpot ingredients, dipping sauces, drinks and dessert.
- The signature set menu is fixed. Exchange of food items is not available. Add on items are available from the Monthly Special Menu.
- Delivery charge for drop and go without table setup and collection is $25 ($26.75 w/GST). Extra surcharge on 4, 5 and 6 Feb at $40 ($42.80 w/GST).
- Delivery charge for Setup Service is $50 ($53.50 w/GST). Extra surcharge on 4, 5, and 6 Feb at $100 ($107.00 w/GST) includes: Delivery, collection, setup display with a tablecloth, ceramic tableware, hotpot equipment & side stand.
- Each table setup dining duration will take a maximum of 3 to 4 hours.
- Additional $20 surcharge for CBD, Sentosa, Jurong Island and Changi District.
- 1st Delivery starts from 11am. Last delivery is at 8pm and the last collection will be at 11pm.
- Payment can only be made by Debit/ Credit Card only.
- Payment needs to be made within 24hrs upon receiving a confirmation call from HotPot Master.
- Prices stated are subjected to prevailing government taxes.
- Hotpot Master reserves the right to change or replace the food ingredients without any prior notice.
- Please quote “SAFRA” when ordering via the phone.
- Please present valid SAFRA card in person upon ordering or purchasing of product(s) or service(s).
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.